Speaking of Life...

11.11.05

time to update :)


Well. According to all of you, it's time to update. Fine.
Well I WENT SHOPPING TODAY with Sarah k. and I bought a fuzzy brown sweater :-) AND CHRISTMAS UNDERWEAR WITH JINGLE BELLS ON IT AND IT SAYS ....JINGLE ALL THE WAY.... ON THE BUTT. I'm so pumped.
I ate a bagel for lunch. With butter. It was so good.
We lost our game on Wednesday 6-0 to Somers. Their fans suck ass like whoa. Idiotfaces. ANYWAY, they gave Kylee a concussion by kicking her in the head after she slammed her head on the ground. Pssssh. And I got pictures in the newspaper... again... um... yay? Whateverrrrrrr.
So now that soccer is over... I'm gonna have a life again!!! Meaning being able to go to the mall on weekends... sleeping in on Saturdays... and best of all... NO MORE SMELLY SHINGUARDS.


^^^^ Smelly shinguards. ^^^^

Well I'm out... time to make dinner for everyone. CAN YOU SAY QUESADILLAS.

I can.

<3 Elise

5 Comments:

  • mmmmm qusidillas. **sp**
    that makes me want one.:)
    YAY ELISE CAN HAVE A LIFE!
    i missed you lise;)

    By Blogger Pablo, at 11/12/2005  

  • i can't say that.

    BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY???


    ELMERS GLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 11/15/2005  

  • KAAAY-SEEE-DEEEE-LAAAAAS

    I can say it!

    P.S: That sounds like pretty much the most awesome underwear pretty much ever.

    By Blogger salamander, at 11/17/2005  

  • okay now u need to update

    By Anonymous brit, at 11/26/2005  

  • u really need to update girl
    about our boring yet fun movie

    By Anonymous brit, at 11/30/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home