Speaking of Life...

11.10.05

wow definitely time to update.

Sorry guys its been quite a while but I've been just oh so busy with jazz band and soccer SPEAKING OF WHICH we have a night game tomorrow AGAINST LYMAN. They're going down. RAWR. I don't like them. Yea so you could say I'm pretty pumped about that.

Ok... me and Nikki are Team Sexy.... that's right. Team Sexy. So you can join if you want. But you have to be approved by me and Nikki first :-p I'm warning you it's a pretty vigorous test.... muahahaha.

I FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE THING. So its like a screen name that goes on your buddy list right? My IP Replay or something like that. Anyway you type in a number for them to call and then you can type anything you want and the operator has to say it on the phone to the person you called. Me and Nikki tested it out and Nikki made our operator say things such as "slut bag" and "whore". Wow we're so grown up. But it was uber fun.

:-D

MORE FUN THAN BOYFRIENDS.

And with that I have to go :)

6 Comments:

  • mmhmm i see. I WANNA BE PART OF TEAM SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!! :^) was that not a sexy face?!?!??!?! i think indeed it was.

    ELISE WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THOSE PICTURES.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 10/11/2005  

  • TEAM SEXY IS SINGLE LOSERS ONLY.


    thats why its called team sexy. you don't have to be called sexy to bring up your self esteem because you have a boyfriend. but we have no self esteem. so we need to be called sexy. lmao. i love how that makes sense.


    don't worry i'm kidding you can be an extended member ok? just because i love you that much. :-D

    By Blogger Flolio, at 10/12/2005  

  • Nope. I refuse. If you're going to distinguish yourself and be racist then I choose not to be a member.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 10/13/2005  

  • yeah i agree with emily! where are those pictures of us and the cheese faces. CHEEEEESE!!!

    <3 sarah

    By Blogger ditzydancer31, at 10/13/2005  

  • i am most definetly a proud member of
    "team sexy"
    since i was there playing pool..lol. wow. we are soooo cool.
    it's nothing against you "boyfriend" people
    but since we don't have them we made a clan

    By Blogger Pablo, at 10/14/2005  

  • ooo can i be a part of team sexy??

    By Anonymous brit, at 10/16/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home