Speaking of Life...

28.9.05

eew. lab reports suck ASS.

Uhmm eew I'm pissed. Why? I just wrote half of this post and it deleted itself. Effing gay stupid imbussile computer. Amanda, I believe Old Dilapidated has had a son.

LET ME TRY TO START OVER. Well it's about time to update I believe so here I am, once again, with everything to say about nothing. I am currently practicing my favorite hobby... avoiding my homework. Especially my lab report. Oh lab report how I despise you and your complicated graphs and your aggrivating procedures and your pointless nature. WHO EFFING CARES HOW FAST A FRICKING CUP COOLS OFF?!?!?!?! Ugh. I suppose I'm just pms-ing and being frustrated at my new Old Dilapidated here.

Soccer's going good.... we're 2-3 and it's gonna get better so come cheer on our home games you crazy kids!!!

I am now going to face my fears and type up that gay report... and hope it gets a good grade... OH ERIC... :) he'll help me out. It's great to have another science nerd in the family, really. Leave me a comment because you all know you love me :)



13 Comments:

  • Bloggers and Mainstream Media: Knowledge vs. Credentials
    Were an opinion a personal possession of no value except to the owner; if to be obstructed in the enjoyment of it were simply a private injury, it would make some difference whether the injury was inflicted ...
    Hi, I have been blog surfing for the latest information on a minnesota search engine placement and somehow I ended up on your blog. Obviously I must have made a wrong turning somewhere, but I have to say that I’m certainly glad that I did! Would you mind if I bookmark you perhaps?

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 9/28/2005  

  • wow

    By Blogger its Alex, at 9/29/2005  

  • hooray for stupid lab reports that SUCK. awwwwwwwwws i love elise. woooooo

    By Blogger Emolee, at 9/29/2005  

  • you know what else sucks?!?

    fourth lunch.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 9/29/2005  

  • I SECOND THAT.



    but band is good

    By Blogger Flolio, at 10/01/2005  

  • i support u 100% on home games
    hence that i have come to every one

    By Anonymous brit, at 10/01/2005  

  • rah.
    I LOVE ELISE.
    && I HATE LAB REPORTS.
    Anyone Notice how peaceful this year is. Michael Crowley dosent have AIM anymore, and he isnt in any of my classes.Rah. Peace has been restored. Don't you love freshman drama!!
    Cause i do, it keeps me going. Im back && Blogging kids. So watch out =)
    ♥ Kristttttttttttten

    By Blogger kristtttttttten, at 10/03/2005  

  • Bu yorum bir blog yöneticisi tarafından silindi.

    By Blogger kristtttttttten, at 10/03/2005  

  • rah my lover it is. ♥ & hearts , minus the spacing.lmao idk how else to do it. RAH STUDYING IS FOR........COOL KIDS
    8-) rah I LOVE YOU ♥

    By Blogger kristtttttttten, at 10/03/2005  

  • I'm sure Old Dilapidated does have a son, Elise. He's been around.

    By Blogger salamander, at 10/04/2005  

  • omgzz what a whooooore.

    :)

    By Blogger Flolio, at 10/04/2005  

  • wait wait let my try again.


    &hearts

    DID IT WORK?!!?!?

    By Blogger Flolio, at 10/04/2005  

  • GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


    screw that.

    By Blogger Flolio, at 10/04/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home