Speaking of Life...

23.8.05

myspace!

I don't have too much to write, as usual, but I got a MySpace... so y'all better go check it out!!! Nothing much really happened today... I had soccer practice which wasn't too bad seeing as I am still alive and breathing :)
Janelle slept over last night. I know. I have too many sleepovers. But they just rock. We did like a huge photo shoot with some pictures including Duncan the cat, my sister, and we were gonna use the snake... but some people were scared of it *don't worry it wasn't me* so we used a stuffed one instead :-p
I'll post pictures of that as soon as I'm able to get on the other computer... yay :)
Au Revoir mes amies!

6 Comments:

  • Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

    I have recently created a old coin
    site/blog. It pretty much covers old coin related stuff.

    Stop by and check it out if you have time.

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 8/22/2005  

  • I thought people would care about health fitness, so I started a site covering health fitness

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 8/22/2005  

  • IT Business Blogs: Happy new year
    The summer is always a break point for us from the old to the New Year at Microsoft.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a internet based business opportunity site. It pretty much covers internet based business opportunity related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 8/22/2005  

  • Hey, I just wanted to say you have a nice blog. I'm definitely going to bookmark it if you don't mind.

    I have a dog agility training tips site you might be interested in. It's basically gives a bunch of dog agility training tips.

    If you get a chance please come by and check it out some time. I'd love to hear what you think about it. :-)

    Keep up the good work!

    Tony.

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 8/22/2005  

  • woot thanks !

    By Blogger Flolio, at 8/22/2005  

  • right on anonymus users :)

    i want those pictures.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 8/23/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home