Speaking of Life...

28.7.05

old pictures :-p

This is what we do in french class. Lie on the floor watching Finding Nemo baby!
Alexa and me at Semi! We are such a watermelon.


Ah, my cooking group. How did we manage to not burn anything, including ourselves? One of life's mysteries.

And of course, my cooking class. Cha. We rocked.

Well thats all for now... and in a few minutes I'll be posting pictures of Sarah's and my sleepover where we put on red red lipstick and did a fashion shoot. yessssss.




3 Comments:

  • OMG i remember taking those
    heh heh ;)
    Elise we were so hot @ semi..
    gawd.lol
    I LOVE YOU ELLLISSSEEE!!!

    By Anonymous Alexa, at 7/30/2005  

  • elise for french we were definetly singing to the hunchback of notre dome
    duh
    lol
    yeah i watched that yesterday
    yes i do have no life

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 7/30/2005  

  • lmfao we were?! that's nice. i just liked our dresses. HANYWAYS. yes britt sorry, it WAS the hunchback of notre dame.... shoot me then.... jeez. there shaun, i said jeez for you. originating from jesus of course !!!

    By Blogger Flolio, at 8/06/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home