Speaking of Life...

22.7.05



Kara's party was AWESOME. And I love Kara :-D And Dirty Dancing.

I came home at like... 11:30... and ate pudding. Then I got stuck between my fridge and the wall... because we put the fridge in the hall... because we're redoing our kitchen floor... yea. I got stuck. And my sister had to pull me out. God that's embarrassing. Damn pudding. Makes me fat :-p hehehe

Has anyone figured out this blogger images thing?! It's not working for me. **looks at Amanda for help** Amanda helps me because I am so technologicaly retarded.





OMG. I FIGURED IT OUT. SCHWEET. Dang I love Queen.


And there's a cool picture for Grant because he apparently loves that band.

uuuuuhm... that's it. I just went picture happy because ya know, I love pictures :-D

Leave me a lovely comment... because you love me :-D

15 Comments:

  • I LOVE YOU ELISE

    By Blogger Pablo, at 7/23/2005  

  • I LOVE ALEXA!

    By Blogger Flolio, at 7/23/2005  

  • AND I LOVE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    FINE AND ALEXA AND ELISE!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 7/23/2005  

  • dude how do get the empty box to show something

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 7/23/2005  

  • I'm loved :)

    By Blogger Pablo, at 7/23/2005  

  • I'm cooler than all of you fools and that's final. Plus, it's true. :-P YES! That band is the shiz! haha. I said shiz.

    By Anonymous Grant, at 7/23/2005  

  • You're blacker than ever ;)

    By Blogger Flolio, at 7/23/2005  

  • agreed
    yo what's up my gangsta skillets

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 7/24/2005  

  • Daang, I need to get me an icon, don't I?!

    By Blogger salamander, at 7/24/2005  

  • yes u do elise got one for me and i think it's sexy
    lol

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 7/24/2005  

  • soad is pretty flippin sweet i have to say
    soad=system of a down for all you losers who didn't pick that up.

    By Blogger Pablo, at 7/25/2005  

  • system of a down is flippin sweet =)
    ily elise <3333

    ♥nikki

    P.S. BETCHU CANT MAKE HEARTS LIKE THAT.

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 7/26/2005  

  • Shit! I loooooooove System of a Down. They rock my world.

    By Blogger Q, at 7/26/2005  

  • Damn. SOAD rocks my whole fucking sock drawer...... *as requested by Alex for me to write...* Hellz yea. Just an addition to my previous comment.

    -Jahnna

    Because im cool enough to leave two comments. Cha. You know it.

    By Blogger Q, at 7/26/2005  

  • Lol. lololol jahnna said cha i've never heard anyone besides elise say thatttt
    ily jahnnnnna ♥

    By Anonymous NIKKI AGAIN, at 7/29/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home