Speaking of Life...

27.7.05

hot hot heat.

It's really really really really really really really really really really really really really hot today.
That would be what my house feels like at the moment. We seriously need air conditioning. Notice I've even changed my normal blue font for this red just to go along with it all.
We have a soccer game today... its like 100 degrees and humid and muggy and just.... stupid. I think most of us would pass out before the end of the first half.
OOOOH. We got a new stove today. Exciting... the delivery guy was watching my type to people on IM and hes all "I'VE NEVER GOT HOWS PEOPLE TYPE SO DANG FAST ALLS THE TIME. MY MOMMA CAN TYPE DANG NEAR A WHOLE PAGE W'OUT LOOKING DOWN AND THEM KEYS." I was just like... "uh huh! *smiles*"
And the theme song of the day..... HOT STUFF baby this evening... i need some HOT STUFF baby tonight... HOT STUFF baby this evenin... gotta have some HOT STUFF gotta have some love tonight....
ew. its hot.
:-D

2 Comments:

  • i second that and me and alexa have softball EVERYDAY y don't you just save the trouble and kill us now

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 7/27/2005  

  • we have soccer like almost every day. btw i thought softball was over?

    By Blogger Flolio, at 7/27/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home