Speaking of Life...

17.7.05

Anything Goes

Oh. My. Gawsh. It was super good.
Shout outz to Emily, Alexa, Jahnna, and Grant... because those are the only people I know in the play. Yeah aren't I a cool kid.

And while that was a bit of a revealing outfit Grant, Christine and I agree that it takes a very secure person to wear it. Boy or girl. Oh my gawsh it was hilarious ;-)
ALEXA WAS THE BESTEST WHORE ever.
Emily had the BESTESTESTEST curly hair in the world and I LOVED her character shoes :-*
Jahnna you just plain rock my socks.

So hanyways... I haven't been doing much recently... and something happened that I'm not going to post on the web so if you're that nosy **alexa, amanda, all my friends** then y'all can just ask me some other time...

I'm realllllllly bored and tired... and stuff... so leave a lovely comment for me :-D pleasssse!

12 Comments:

  • she dumped ethan.
    in case anyone cares.
    which no one prolly does.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 7/17/2005  

  • heyy she didn't want to say it on the web emily..that's not very nice

    By Blogger Pablo, at 7/18/2005  

  • well this way SHE didn't have to, I did it for her :) plus who looks at it besides us. honestly.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 7/18/2005  

  • that's true.

    By Blogger Pablo, at 7/18/2005  

  • Oh you know you liked my outfit so very much. I know, more then you would ever like to see of me, but you can't deny its sexiness! :P Thanks for coming. It was a good play was it not? Talk to you as soon as possible :)

    By Anonymous Grant, at 7/18/2005  

  • why wouldn't anyone care dear emily??? everyone wants to know every detail of my life. hehehe.

    thanks alexa... and grant... but not emily. ok yes. emily too. because i love her so damn much.

    By Blogger Flolio, at 7/18/2005  

  • yes yes that's right :)everyone loves me. yup.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 7/19/2005  

  • whoa whoa whoa..
    grant was here
    in elise's blog.
    heh
    and yes grant u were extremely sexy in that outfit.
    it's alexa btw

    By Blogger Pablo, at 7/19/2005  

  • Alexa you scare me :)
    Right and this is Elise.

    By Blogger Flolio, at 7/19/2005  

  • and i'm brittany, but u don't know me

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 7/20/2005  

  • Brittany rocks :-D a lot.

    By Blogger Flolio, at 7/21/2005  

  • yes i do thanks elise

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 7/23/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home