Speaking of Life...

9.5.05

HoHum...

Like whoa I am so bored... there's nothing to do but homework and I am so not doing that right now. There's not that much of it anyway...

We're leaving for Cape Cod one week from tomorrow!!! I am sooo excited, especially for kayaking. Me and Britt are gonna totally spazz out because I am really good at spazzing, and so is she. We are also the doublemint twins. When she takes her glasses off.

My cat is unbelievably fat. I mean, really. Jeez. Well... I really don't have anything to write about so I'll go make sure I know what I have to buy for Cape Cod... and pray that a certain womanly friend doesn't pay a visit during the trip... :-(

Ciao dahlings :-D

3 Comments:

  • OMG i'm so pissed because....when i was in disney...they handed out the kayaking things.....and no one EVER told me.....untill the day they were due.......so now i cant' go and i'm mad really mad....REALLY mad

    By Blogger Pablo, at 5/12/2005  

  • REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYY MAD...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND I LUV KAYAKING....A LOT
    AAAAA LOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT

    By Blogger Pablo, at 5/12/2005  

  • omg i do too and canoeing
    lol remember elise?
    anyways we have ms. snappers for a chaperone this is going to be fun

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 5/14/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home