Speaking of Life...

30.4.05

HISTORY DAY

Mucho good news my chicas! History Day States were today. Before I say ANYTHING, I want to give a HUGE shoutout to my chicas *Amanda, Jahnna, Kara* for their amazing play. That's total B.S. that you didn't make the final four or whatever the hell they call it. And also, wicked mondo <
Now onto our results... I'll give you a schedule of my dayyyy! YAYYYYYY!

7:00 a.m.-Met at Dunkin Donuts, I got my ultra important latte. Life is good.
7:50 a.m.-Arrive and register at that place where you register
10:50 a.m.-We basically practiced up until now, which was the time we performed. I almost barfed. But luckily, I held it down.
11:10 a.m.-Watched the boys documentary and it was super cool
around 11:30 a.m.-Ate Lunch... consisting of fruit salad, pasta salad, chips, and soda. HOW NUTRICIOUS.
12:40 p.m.-Found out that we made the top four, and had to perform again. In twenty minutes. I went into tyrant mode and bit people's heads off :-( Sorry girls. I love you, you know :-D
1:10 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.-Watched the other 3 group performances and proceeded to feel sick to my stomach.
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.-Sat in a room, drank a juice, and nearly tossed my cookies at the sight of food *I cannot eat a THING when I am nervous or stressed like that. Jean on the other hand can ingest a hippo.*
3:00 p.m.-Dr.Sco arrives and catches me in the middle of my ipod dance and singing hairspray. No comment.
4:00 p.m.-Went to the award ceremony, and for about the eighth time, almost upchucked.
4:30 p.m.-Got some special award thing called "Outstanding Performance in Early American History (through 1812)".
4:35 p.m.-Become quite sad when Scomeister informs us that people who get the special awards usually don't place.
4:50 p.m.-Hear the announcer say "Captain Nathan-" Then I scream. REALLY loud, and REALLY high pitched. It hurt the ears of the woman sitting in front of me. I said SOEREYSORTESRSSORRRRRYSORYSORRY! And ran up to the stage, stepping in a nice juicy pile of mud, covering my foot and white sandal in a layer a shit. But I did not care.

I forgot most everything after this, except the long treck back, WALKING, to Starr Hall. In case you didn't know, that is a LONG WALK. And it was POURING. My hair was bad. I have to go awaaaaaaaaay now :-D Gorging on ice cream. LOVE YOU MY CHICAS!!!!!

<3>




10 Comments:

  • You left out the part where I called you a bajillion kajillion times and when you picked up:
    "DID YOU WIN YET!??!"
    "no I'll call you when I do."
    "PROMISE?!??!"
    "I PROMISE. NOW GET AWAY."
    "click."
    "lexa...she didnt' win yet. she promised to call :)" EXACTLY like that.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 5/01/2005  

  • wait so did flolio win? I'm confused on that part, but you know I'm just plain stupid.

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 5/01/2005  

  • aren't we all...
    aren't we all....

    By Blogger Pablo, at 5/01/2005  

  • CONGRATS ELISE!! AND THE REST OF HER GROUP..AND EVERYONE WHO DID HISTORY DAY!!!...
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    *ROUND OF APPLAUSE*

    By Blogger Pablo, at 5/01/2005  

  • wait.....do u go to washington....or washington D.C

    By Blogger Pablo, at 5/01/2005  

  • What a crazy sounding performance, was this a school project or what?


    Good job anyway.

    By Blogger Sniper Of Yamhill, at 5/02/2005  

  • Well, not really a school project. It's more of an extra thing... yepp :-D heheh ciaooooo chicas

    By Blogger Flolio, at 5/03/2005  

  • well yes but i'm just stupiderererer

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 5/06/2005  

  • i was in history day
    but i lost
    figures doesn't it knowing my talent in acting

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 5/09/2005  

  • these people are just not ready for my actin skills

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 5/15/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home