Speaking of Life...

29.3.05

Thugs in my bathroom

Ok there's these mover guys who finally delivered that tabletop we've been waiting for for a year, and they USED OUR BATHROOM. This big thug guy just like... used it. GROSS. I am never using that place again. And it's always that same combo- big thug and little thug. I don't know what the little one is for I mean he looks like his doo-rag weighs more than he does. Great, now little thug is coughing... prolly spreading some airborne form of an STD through my house. Hold on I'll be right back.

Ok back. Sorry, there was this ad on t.v. for pamprin and I turned it up really loud to make them all uncomforatable-ish. Because they scare me. Anyway... I'm out. So I'll see y'all tomorrow hopefully... if I'm not sick still :-(

4 Comments:

  • The thug thing is like this, The little thug is the X-brother of the big thugs sister and when the big thug beat the crap out of the little thug (before they worked togeather) and now the big has to give the little thug a job or else get into truble with the cops, (again).

    By Blogger Sniper Of Yamhill, at 3/29/2005  

  • w0w. and i thought that only me and flo had that kind of weird sense of humor.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 4/02/2005  

  • dude whose sniper

    By Blogger Patsy Ann, at 4/02/2005  

  • I don't know...

    By Blogger Flolio, at 4/12/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home