Speaking of Life...

28.3.05

Ouellette family reunion...

Ok as y'all know, this past Sunday was Easter Sunday. This year we picked this hallmark holiday as an excuse for my dad's side of the family to get together and have a makeshift family reunion. My littlest cousins came, Shaelyn (3) and Madysin (6) and I got to play Barbies for about... let's see... way longer than is healthy for the average 14 year old. Then I was sitting on the couch watching the Incredibles and it took me about 5 minutes to realize that I was buried in little kids. There was one on my lap, one asleep against me, one on the other side of me, and two huddled up against them. I was like "whoa... where did you guys come from?" Then later in the movie the one asleep on my lap (Shaelyn) woke up, looked at me, and said "Whose mommy are YOU?" Well I was shocked for a little bit until I said "Hun... I'm your cousin." She seemed so disapointed. Hehehe. But honestly, I don't look like a mommy. Do I? Eeeeeeew. Hopefully not for another 15 years or something. Blech.

It's amazing that I come from the family I do. I mean, NONE of the kids talk hardly at all *and you can't shut me up* so I just join in the adult's conversations cuz they DO talk. And believe me sometimes I don't think I'm qualified *agewise* to participate in those conversations. When it comes to that, I sit in a comfy chair, avoid all personelle, and stare at nothingness.

Then on Easter Sunday I got to go to church. Whoopdeedoo. I got to sit in between my little cousins and we got their early so Madysin was talking her head off. "I can count to ahundred!!! Isn't that so cool? I learned that at school." *Yah. That's so awesome.* "READY?!?!?!!? 1....2.........3.........4.....5.......6...... *5 minutes later*49.....ummmmmm.......uuuuuuuhh.... (me)"FIFTY." "yah! 50! 51............52........." wow. The things I go through... ;-D

Anyway... that's all I can remember.

I survived the frog dissection today. Ethan sliced open the poor thing and I answered all the questions with the help of Kate :-D Oh yah and Brittany watched Ethan slice it open. That's about it. Everyone stole my lotion because poor dead frogs smell like... gross.

I'm not going to the dance this Friday so don't even ask me girlies :-D they just suck more and more, they never play REAL music *Queen, U2, anything NOT rap...* And no one dances at them. They're getting kinda old so POOF I'm done with 'em. hehhe. Of course I'm still going to the semiformal though, and I will drag Jahnna and Amanda kicking at screaming with me.

'Owy cwap I wrote like a novel. And I know y'all don't like to read my novels. So I'm out like..... I'll come up with an analogy later. Ciao dahlings

<3>

2 Comments:

  • OMG. YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE DANCE. FOR MORAL SUPPORT REASONS. AND SINCE JAHNNA CAN'T GO YOU HAVE TO CAUSE YOU KNOW WHY. LIKE THE R.C. THING. PLEEEEASE.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 3/28/2005  

  • Ok hun it's not that bad. Seriously. Just don't go if it's such a big deal... I mean why go to something that you don't have to go to if it's just gonna stress you out and make you uncomforatable? If you want my opinion *i know you do* then suck it up or don't go :-D

    sry that last part sounded kinda bisotchy. but it wasn't :-D

    By Blogger Flolio, at 3/29/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home