Speaking of Life...

24.3.05

concert tonight :-D

Michelle Branch concert tonight!!! SOOO EXCITING!!! I'm taking emo for her birthday present and its gonna be cool. And by cool, I mean totally sweet. :-D I hate my brother too.

I'm so excited for the concert like whoa. I think y'all can tell though.

We have to dissect frogs on Monday which I will SO NOT partake in. I mean, sure, I'll write up the lab but I will not even TOUCH the frog. It's sick and barbaric to think that one life has value over another. Sure, we have a thinking brain and opposable thumbs and crap, but why does that mean that we can kill frogs to slice them open, probably not learn much, and then throw them in a garbage can? I can't stand it. I'm going to inform Mr. G that it's sick and wrong and I will not participate in the mutilation of the body of a dead, defenseless frog. So shove that up your butts you animal haters who enjoy slicing frogs!!!

Ok I'm off to prep for la concerto. Ciao dahlings!!!!

<3> Leave me a comment cuz you love me so much :-D

10 Comments:

  • OMG the concert was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool. TYLER HILTON! Omg elise...your dad buying us milkshakes to try and shut us up...cigerettes....TENNESSE! I LOVE TENNESSEE! KENTUCKY FRIIIIED CHIIIICKEN....The squegee...good god.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 3/25/2005  

  • i think Cigerettes or the milkshakes takes the cake... OMG WHAT ABOUT "I would like a big kid meal please. BIG KID!!!" what kind of soda do you want? *elise what soda do you want?* "coke dad." *what?* "coke" *WHAT?* [to drive through lady] "TWO COKES PLEEEEUZ."

    that prolly made absolutely NO sense to anyone :-D

    By Blogger Flolio, at 3/25/2005  

  • then again the squegee was horrible :-D

    By Blogger Flolio, at 3/25/2005  

  • The dissection of the DEAD frogs would be and enlighting experence for a person that has such a dislike towards such things.

    By Blogger Sniper Of Yamhill, at 3/25/2005  

  • Yamhill - (YAM-hill) an Indian tribe that used to reside in the willamate vally in Oregon. Now a town in the sticks and a cool place to live in if I must say so. I chose my name The Sniper of Yamhill beacuse of my shooting ability and the ability to wait, yes the perfect combo for a sniper, well I must go set the tabel for dinner. So long and fair well.

    The Sniper of Yamhill.

    By Blogger Sniper Of Yamhill, at 3/25/2005  

  • Dear Sniper of Yamhil...thank you muchly for your birthday wishing. I enjoyed it thoroughly. OMG the cc sleepover was SO fun.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 3/26/2005  

  • OMG it was......elise..UPDATE WOMAN

    By Blogger Pablo, at 3/27/2005  

  • dude i haven't been here all weekend. and now that i'm back, i shall not update. just to piss you off :-D

    By Blogger Flolio, at 3/27/2005  

  • OMG EMO I TOLD YOU YOU SAID IT LIKE YAM-HILL. I WIN! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!
    :-D <--winning face

    By Blogger Flolio, at 3/27/2005  

  • yamhill. right.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 3/28/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home