Speaking of Life...

28.2.05

Shaunny Depp

Alrightskie the first suggestion of what to write about from Amanda's guestbook:


Name: Shaunny Depp
Sent: 28/02 20:30
Write about me. I'm always somethin to talk about-for example- Did you see that weird thing Shaun did today? Or Woah Shaun is like soooo funny Or Shaun is crazy stuff like that... And also STOP YELLING AT ME!! :( byes

Ok shaunny. You got me in trouble in French today... and I didn't yell at you :-D My how you strive for attention. I think I'll write about how much school sucks though... sorry :-D

I have been doing homework since 2:45 p.m. today and I'm still not done... :( I have two makeup tests to do tomorrow and one is open note but it still sucks....... you don't care at all do you? no.

Ok the CRUISE!!! Some kid was totally stalking us and it was totally creepy and stuff. And he said "ahoy lassies!!!" and then tried to follow us into the elevator but we shut the door in his face. He was one scary dude. And NEVER order triple hashbrowns at Waffle House. I looked at the price and factored in
  1. i love hashbrowns
  2. how much potatoes can you get for $1.95?

Well THEN I remembered that yes, I do love hashbrowns, but potatoes are wicked dirt-cheap. And you can get A LOT of potatoes for 1.95. So just don't ever order them. Ech.

Im out but before I leave, the history channel is on *eeeew education* and there was a queen named Sheeba. Dead serious. SHEEBA THE DESK LIVES ON FOREVER!!! btw, if ya wanna visit her, shes in the computer funeral room :-D

<3>

4 Comments:

  • THE COMPUTER FUNERAL ROOM?!??!?!?!? noooooooo

    By Blogger Emolee, at 3/01/2005  

  • Alright. I have another comment. About Shaun. And how he is a buttface.

    By Blogger Emolee, at 3/01/2005  

  • Am not. And it is not SHeeba it's She-bit@#. I named her. And she likes pain and torture. So ha. And emily you're the meanie. I protected your lunch and you pulled my hair. I DID A NICE THING FOR YOU AND YOU STILL HURT ME. so you are the meanie hmph

    By Anonymous Shaunny, at 3/02/2005  

  • oooooooooooo potatoes

    By Blogger Pablo, at 3/02/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home