Speaking of Life...

15.2.05

LIKE WHOA.

Like whoa guys. This will be my last post for about a week and a half so I'll try to write as much as I can so that maybe you'll still be reading it when I get back and it'll be like I never left.
Or maybe not.
Right so you all know why I won't be here for a week and a half. But you know I have to tell you anyway.
FLORIDA!!!!
Heh I'm such a spoiled brat :-D and I like it.
Righty-o well, nothing really happened in school today... I colored a paper Quahog clam. Mr.G wanted us to get in touch with our inner child, bring back the 5th grade in us. Wow. Well. He sure did. Me and Britt started fighting over scissors. Did I mention I still have to use those kindergarten plastic ones? I'm in frigging eighth grade. But in our case, I don't think it has to do with our extreme immaturity. No, no, this is a case of a poor and pathetic school. Sometimes, we don't even have straight graph paper. Ok, that one's kinda funny.
Well guess who decided to pay a nice surprise visit on Sunday night. Ok not really a surprise. I've come her expect her, and the consequenses that come along with my dear aunty F. It still sucks though.
I went SHOPPING. And got clothes. And that's all I have to say about that.
My sister is getting a snake tomorrow probably. Superdeeduper. I think they're cute, but I will so NOT feed it those little mice things. No. That is where I draw the line.

Ok, I'm off to go do final touches on my packing. I'll miss y'all like a ton! POSTCARDS FOR EVERYONE!!! And Emo's right. I'll take care of the crappy keychains :-D Tata my darlings :-D

Here's my e-mail. Cuz I just found out how to use the e-mail link. And its hott with a double t.

1 Comments:

  • do u know what..i keep on looking here even though i know u won't update..that's weird

    By Blogger Pablo, at 2/16/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home