Speaking of Life...

14.2.05

Chinese Food

Howdy y'all

It's 3 in the afternoon... and I'm eating Chinese food.

Snaps for me.

I should be doing my homework, but alas, chinese food triumphs over any productive activity
:-D

Hanyways, today was Valentine's Day. And I got a perrrrrrrrdy rose *ashlyn* and a cute bear with HOLY CRAP TWIX *ethan* and other stuff that was all... chocolatey.

Eric is playing with a lighter... better go take it away from him. I swear, the kid is 2, not 16. I'm like his aunty. heh heh.

<3 flolio

2 Comments:

  • G-O-S-H brotha froma notha motha! teehee i love these stinkin' ♥ teeheehee...well anyways you lucky duck have fun in Fl.Fl.FL. FLoRidA ahhh i said it...well toodles! I luv these hearts! it's my secret and no one else kno's how to make them ..."snaps for me"?... ok i'm going...:)
    ♥xoxo nikki xoxo♥

    By Blogger Ron, at 2/14/2005  

  • OMG ELISE WE'RE LEAVING TODAY!!!!! I AM OH SO EXCITED!! YOU BET YOUR BUTT WE'RE LEAVIN! :-D I'll miss you all so much!

    By Blogger Emolee, at 2/14/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home