Speaking of Life...

4.2.05

Bored...

Hey y'all I'm bored so I'm gonna make a list of random things I find online :) doncha love me

  1. They Called It ‘PMS’ Because ‘Mad Cow Disease’ Was Already Taken
  2. I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
  3. Microsoft Works now THERE is an oxymoron for ya.

And now I'm mad because I came across this story about a guy who deposited what he thought was a fake junk mail check into his bank account. And it was... except the junk mail company that sent it to him had accidentally made a REAL check. The one he deposited. So he got to legally keep $100,000. Jeezy creezy am I jealous :(


1 Comments:

  • LMFAO!! PMS and Mad Cow Disease...

    heh heh well maybe i'm just having a wee bit of a sugar high, but that was quite furrny :-D

    By Blogger salamander, at 2/05/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home