Speaking of Life...

4.2.05

Blech

Ok today was all... blech because it was a 90 minute delay which totally screws over the rest of my day... but whatever. I'm not going to the dance tonight because I have to watch the little sister... God help me :) Oh well it doesn't really matter that much because sommmmeone is at ski club so yah. I have to beat up the little sister now because she's all "I know a seeeecret. It has to do with eeeeethan." SO NOW I MUST POUND THE CRAP OUTTA HER. CIAO DAHLINGS.

3 Comments:

  • haha i wonder who that someone might be? could it possible be the one and only, mr ouelletter jr. ,hair boy, ETHAN??? ponder that for a brief second while i go and take the dog out so he can take a crap.
    ~sarah~

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 2/06/2005  

  • SARAH!!!! lol yah i hope that crap he takes lands on your shoe. :-D

    By Blogger Flolio, at 2/06/2005  

  • And I also hope that it is a big steamy one.

    By Blogger Flolio, at 4/11/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home