Speaking of Life...

28.1.05

To Nicky-

Nicky,
What you did *apologizing and calling sarah and all* took a lot of guts. It means you were really actually sorry and that you were trying to make up for what you had done to offend anyone. I am not mad at you because you really did mean what you said in your apology. You weren't trying to save yourself, but you were truly sorry and felt bad about what happened. I wasn't offended by the "real friends" thing at all. I can't expect you to call us best friends or anything, and just because you wrote that they were your true friends does not mean that we are not friends anymore. It doesn't mean that we can't be friends in the future. Becky and Lindsey and Jess are all really great and I have nothing against them and you being friends. I just wanted you and everyone else to know that I'm not angry with you. I'm really glad we can still be friends because every time something like this happens and we forgive each other and stuff, we'll be better friends than before.
We all have different opinions about things and yours is different than mine in this case. You just expressed your views on it, but just to help you I want to warn you about something. You should always express your opinion on anything that matters to you or makes you angry or happy or sad or whatever, but just watch out how you phrase things because something like this may come out of it. I'm just trying to help you, not pick a fight. You're a really good person and I don't want to lose our friendship. If Sarah was able to forgive you, I think we all should be able to because she was the one that it applied to. We were just angry because we were worried about her and we felt the need to protect her. But, if she has been able to get over this, I think we all should. I wuv you!
<3>
Flolio


5 Comments:

  • Thanks for being a good friend elise ilusm and I truly am still guilty but you made me feel better about the situation and myself and I guess if emily won't accept my apology then either it'll take more time or that's to bad because atleast I know I tried to apologize and if the "real friends" thangggg is stilling dragging w/ her then that's her loss I suppose...So once again I LUV U and I'm rele rele sorry...
    xOxO~nikki~XoXo

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 1/28/2005  

  • Nikki u luv me too right? cauz..i do forgive u and stuff..i hate when people r mad at me....and when i'm mad at sum 1 ...
    so...ilu nikki!! wooo..
    i hope we're cool now
    <3 Pablo <3

    By Blogger Pablo, at 1/29/2005  

  • Good job, nichole! You know exactly how to save your own ass! I cant believe everyone actually buys this...

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 1/29/2005  

  • Alexa I do forgive you ilu2 but who ever left that comment after alexa's ( and I think I know who but I won't mention neone's name until i know for sure ) but you don't know what you are talking about because you know what I didn't "save my own ass" I apologized and I meant it and I don't know why mr.anonomous here is trying to make things worse...

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 2/01/2005  

  • uh... strange thread :))

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 12/13/2009  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home