Speaking of Life...

30.1.05

Mon Anniversaire

Alrightskie I probably spelled that wrong but whatever. If it were up to me, all those Frenchmen with that poor hygene would be speaking American by now. Right I'm not here to talk about French and American and stuff. I am here because you all KNOW it was my birthday yesterday and you must be simply dying to know what I got. And although I'm sure I've told most of you already just shut up and listen. :-D
  1. Digital camera!!! *I've been begging for one for like... ever.*
  2. Reallllllly big memory card for the digital camera so I can bring it to FL
  3. New Laurie Halse Anderson book
  4. Cuteeee penguin sculpture to go with my other cuteeee penguin sculptures
  5. PINK MINI IPOD.

I can't believe I got both of those things!!! wow I am a spoiled brat... :-D

Thats all for now chums

<3>

flolio

2 Comments:

  • "Seduced by the noise and the bright things that glisten,
    I knew all the time I should shut up and listen..."

    Elise, you just unknowingly quoted Peter Gabriel. Congrats :D

    By Blogger salamander, at 1/31/2005  

  • OH MY GOD.
    MY LIFE
    IS
    OVER.
    UGH.
    HOW CAN YOU QUOTE SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING???
    POO.

    By Blogger Flolio, at 2/01/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home