Speaking of Life...

19.1.05

MAH.

PMS SUCKS IT MAKES YOU FAT.



"Gosh maybe I will."
"I'm out making some sweet moolah with Uncle Rico."
"Girls want guys with skills."
"You ever take it off any sweet jumps?"
God I love Napoleon Dynamite!!!

Oh jeezy creezy yet another story of my stupidity, comin at ya.
Mr. Goodale brought me and Nicky into the copy room to show us how to use the copier and make copies of stuff for the Cape Cod trip, and we were like.... realllly hypper. So he didn't really want to leave us without making sure we really knew how to use it. He was like... quizzing us I guess and then he said "Now you close the lid" and I just said "GOSH MAYBE I WILL." to him like Napoleon Dynamite... and he thought I was an asylum escapee. Then Nicky started talking like him "SWEEEEEEEEEEET." and "GOSH, YOU SUCK". And then after Mr. G FINALLY left, against his will *we made him*, the copier like, spazzed out and papers started flying everywhere and then it started making weird noises so we just left. :-D

Thats all for now chums!
Mucho Love-o,
Flolio


0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home