Speaking of Life...

27.1.05

LEAVE SARAH THE HELL ALONE.

EVERYONE JUST LEAVE SARAH THE HELL ALONE. DO YOU ALL THINK SHE WANTED RICKY'S LIFE TO BE, AS ALL OF YOU SAY, "RUINED"? NO. SHE DIDN'T. SHE WOULDN'T WANT THAT FOR ANYONE. SHE DID WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS RIGHT IN THAT SITUATION. WE ALL THINK DIFFERENTLY. SOME OF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD, SOME OF US WOULD. AND SOMEONE WHO HAPPENED TO THINK THAT IT SHOULD BE REPORTED SAW IT AND REPORTED IT. SO I SUGGEST Y'ALL BACK UP OFF HER RIGHT NOW. Jesus, I cannot stand how everyone jumps right on her. Did a little thing called... oh I dunno... a RUMOR ever occur to you? And how does everyone even know she did it? That is HER personal business and y'all just get out of it.
What Sarah did took a lot of guts. She knew that the minute anyone found out, that y'all would hate her. She was also protecting other people. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT ONE PERSON HERE. And I know, it is that person's choice to do what he had done, and it wasn't Sarah's business. Except it was her business and everyone else's. She was doing what was the right thing to her. Don't make her suffer any pointless consequences, because I think we're all a little smarter than that.

Flolio

3 Comments:

  • Jack,

    I SECOND THAT! IF U MESS WIT SARAH U MESS WITH ME, AND NO ONE LIKES TO RUN INTO A GAY GUY!!!

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 1/27/2005  

  • I THIRD THAT.....sarah if u read this i am SOOOO sry for SOOO many people giving u crap....i luv u so much and don't let what other people say hurt u and to u other people
    SHUT THE HECK UP ..!!! jesus...what is wrong w/ the world today?!

    By Blogger Pablo, at 1/27/2005  

  • I kno that everyone hates me now and to tell you the truth I hate myself too for saying what I did about sarah just because I didn't agree w/ what she did, but I was thinking about it and I thought that I still am confused because in ways now I agree w/ what she did and in other ways I don't agree w/ what she did, but I'm not trying to be selfish and only worry about myself but I also did write a long apology and one of the people who wrote that comment in my online journal really hurt me yesterday and really made me feel like a worthless piece of crap which I prolly am right now and if you want to still hate me elise you can but I felt I needed to apologize to you because I don't want to lose a friendship over this. I also wrote a really long apology in my online journal if you want to ever read it when you don't hate me... so I'm really sorry and I hope you'll forgive me and be my friend because I feel stupid of the things I said and SOME people still don't beleive me but I apologize to anyone else I hurt when I wrote that comment and I hope that you believe me when I say I'm sorry...

    By Anonymous Adsız, at 1/28/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home