Speaking of Life...

8.1.05

Boar's Head

I survived yet ANOTHER 2 Boar's Head shows (scottish dancing thing). The stage is about 5 feet off the ground, and that part of the ground is about 3 more feet off the regular ground. Confusing, I know. But there's these little girls called the lasses or whatEVER and they are my homedawgs. They basically stand around the stage bla bla bla and they're really cool.

Today the bagpipers were standing around before the show and they were talking about... something weird I forgot. It's so boring before the show, it's just a few old guys in kilts who sit around and then play their bagpipes and then leave. Hanyways, between shows, they went out to a bar while me and mom and sis went shopping. They came back and were playing horrible because I believe they may have been slightly...err...intoxicated.

Ummm... that's all for now kiddies!!!
COREY AND NICK BE WARNED. I WILL SLAP YOU WITH A WEDGE OF BACON.

Mucho Love-o,
Flolio

1 Comments:

  • Cho bản thân một số dinh dưỡng có Trong trên măng tây cách thủ dâm Lúc chế độ ăn uống hằng ngày. dựa vào từng thể bệnh lý cương của

    By Blogger Hiếu Lê, at 11/22/2016  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home