Speaking of Life...

21.1.05

Amanda's Burp

Ok I'm not here to write about anything relevant to you guys... so whats new with that. HANYWAYS... I bet you're wondering why I called this Amanda's Burp... ok so yah here hwe hgo.

rubbersoul009: EEEW I JUST BURPED AND IT TASTED LIKE TERIYAKI
rubbersoul009: ew eewe ewwwwwwwwwww

Hence the name of this post.

Ok I'm goin to NY this weekend because it's Grandypop's 80th birthday and we're gonna try to make him feel not old so we're bringing him to a Syracuse Basketball game, and then to a pub. God I swear this will be like the 8th pub I've been in because we go after competitions or shows or stuff. Don't worry, I only drink root beer. It's more fun to watch the pipe band get drunk and stumble around in kilts than to actually take part in it. Except for when two drunk ladies try to make you teach them how to do scottish dancing... then its a little weird. :) Ok well I'm out so I can pack clothes and things to occupy me in the car... this will be hard. I have the attention span of your average pineapple.
Mucho Love-o,
Flolio

2 Comments:

  • ewwwwwwwwwww teriyaki burp......that must be nasty...ewwwwwww..especially since it came from mr. foote......
    EWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW

    By Blogger Pablo, at 1/25/2005  

  • ewwwwwwwwwww teriyaki burp......that must be nasty...ewwwwwww..especially since it came from mr. foote......
    EWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW

    By Blogger Pablo, at 1/25/2005  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home