Speaking of Life...

30.12.04

Stupid people

Alrightskie guys I found this website filled with stupid quotes so I think I might have to share some with ya.

  • "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." - Charles De Gaulle, former French President
  • "It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago" - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President
  • "I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President
  • "Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer." - David Acfield
  • "Weather forecast: precipitation in the morning, rain in the afternoon." - Detroit Daily News
  • "It is white." - George W. Bush, when asked what the White house was like by a student in East London
  • "I invented the internet". - Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President
  • "I have a God-given talent. I got it from my dad." - Julian Wakefield, Missouri basketball player
  • "I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to." - Linda Evangelista, Supermodel
  • "The largest crowd ever in the state of Las Vegas." - Mark Jones, TV Broadcaster
  • "Pitching is 80% of the game. The other half is hitting and fielding." - Mickey Rivers, baseball player
  • "Solutions are not the answer." - Richard Nixon, former U.S. President
  • "SAFETY FIRST: Please put on your seat belt - prepare for accident." - Sign on backseat of Taxi

Hokely dokely thats all for now but if ya wanna see more quotes, click here.

<3>

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home