Speaking of Life...

15.12.04

HA ROSIE, HA

Ok guys I can't write too much because of all that health homework... I still have to write the essay and do 3 magazines by tomorrow! And I am confident to say that I will have left the CNHMS Health Program of 8th grade learning nothing, but leaving in one piece! So Rosie gives us all this work, like, a folder bursting with papers on pot. And other stupid things that I personally could care less about because I'm not involved in them and never will be. She was telling us how not to be stressed and we're all, well you're one to talk now aren't you! You load us with work and then tell us to chill out and I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M STRESSING BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH OTHER WORK TO DO AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STUDY FOR IT ALL AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE. As you can see, stress has already had it's full effect on me. So I have kept allllllllll my health papers in my folder, and tomorrow, I shall dump it on her desk with a huge thud and smile. And think, "HA ROSIE, HA! I WIN!" Right... I'm crazy. But it will be my sweet revenge.

Yah so I better hop to dat health homework... one step closer to my revengeeeeeeeeee!
<3 Flolio

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home