Speaking of Life...

23.10.04

Hayride!!!

Ok guys, you tell me this-what are the odds that Pablo, Foote, and I go to the hayride together, meet Q there, join up on the wagon with Elvis and Moses, their wives, AND a couple girls I played soccer with last year? Well, they may not be very good, but it happened! I also saw my cousin there, Erin, and other people I don't remember. So they are OBVIOUSLY not importante. Alright I can tell I am boring the crap outta you so let's get to the good stuff.
We're all crammed on the wagon and apparently, sitting on our teacher's feet. Well, that's Pablo anyway. Hahaha you'll be the first to know if I tinkle!!! So while Mrs. Elvis and I are trying to be polite and hold in our laughs, Pablo, Q, and Foote are not helping with their dad jokes. But you would laugh too if all of the sudden someone jumped out behind the wagon with a screamworthy mask on and when you expected a hair-curling roar, you got a pathetic but hilarious "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh." That was just too much for me and Mrs. Elvis and we ended up laughing the whole time. You'd have to be there I guess, or hear our imitation of the uuuuuuuuuh. So then we get to this scene with a car crash. There's a family inside-2 adults and 2 kids. Then the dad gets out of the car, and he was a teenager maybe in highschool. His kids in the back were the same age as him. Eeew. So I leaned over to Mrs. Elvis and said "So, THAT'S how they are..." I supposed I just made her day with that awfully korny line. So we're finally done the ride and I lean over to Alexa and say "now THAT... THAT was a true ripoff". Then we go to get off and there's a person helping everyone down because you know, there are other clutzes like me aboard. I jumped because all of the sudden the guy goes "WHO are YOU?" It took me a second, but then I realized "Oh. That must be Donovan". I was SO RIGHT wooo go me. So we're waiting to go in the greenhouse and the host says that there were "Extreme scenes of violence and is not for the weak-stomached" or something. So I turn to Foote and Donovan is there and he's like "It's not THAT scary I helped set it up yah its not very scary oh but there's this room and the guy is in the glass and he's got that chainsaw so you might not wanna look..." Thanks for the summary buddy-o. So we're all in there and we're sitting, waiting to watch the movie clip before we go in and Foote is like "Flo, I gotta pee." GREAT. SHE'S GOTTA PEE. JUST FANTASTIC. The clip started and ended yadda yadda yadda and somehow, my dad and I ended up leading the way through the pitch black maze toward the sound of a revving chainsaw but we got lost quite a few times. In the meantime, all I can hear is Alexa and I screaming, Foote yelling "I CAN'T SEE JACK CRAP!" and Q yelling... a more censored version of that. We finally get to the last corner and the chainsaw freak goes "vroooooooooooooooom" with his chainsaw and all I could think about at the moment was a that billboard near B is for Books that says More Vroom For Your Buck. Random, I know. So then the crazed chainsaw maniac leaves and my dad goes, Uhhh... are we supposed to go now? and I said Yah, he's gone you are suposed to like, MOVE now! So we started, get this-WALKING. Hahaha we finally made it to the last room where we got to take a candy out of the bowl. I lunged forward and grabbed the biggest, fattest flazzin tootsie roll there was because I most certainly deserved it for leading a group of randomly cussing friends and strangers through a pitch black maze where you couldn't see jack crap and then having a chainsaw waved in your face. Trust me, you would want the big one too. Then as it turns out Mr. Crabs had followed us around the greenhouse and was really excited to see if his advice had helped us at all and all. Then we went off to the car and couldn't stop laughing about how Alexa shoulda said to Mr. Elvis "Well, you'll be the first to know if I tinkle!" and "I think you're gonna need some new boots." HAHAHA ok well I'll check in with yall later! Ciao

1 Comments:

  • Awww c'mon guys! No comments? Did you have any idea how frigging long it takes to type all that? Yah, thought so. Emo, WHERE is my 5$???

    By Blogger Flolio, at 10/25/2004  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home